Let’s face it, those last few weeks of term are never fun. Ever.
You’re stressed, you’re tired and if one more person tells you how lucky you are to have the summer off, they’ll be enjoying their summer in a sweaty body cast.
Being a teacher throughout May and June deserves a medal of courage so to make those final weeks and days a little more bearable, have a laugh at some of the best memes out there that resonate with us quite remarkably.
1. Wine o’clock hour becomes a little more generous.
2. Trying to lead student assemblies becomes somewhat…taxing.
3. When the grading takes over.
4. That look you give when students ask for a bump up in their grades...
5. Those Monday blues begin to hit you hard.
6. Staff meetings become a race of who can sit closest to the door.
7. Anything that requires extra time or brain power feels like torture.
8. Playtime duty becomes a game of hide and seek. You hide, the students relentlessly seek.
9. Because if we can’t cry, we dream.
10. If you hear this one more goddam time…
About our Writer
Digital Marketing Executive
With a background in social media management and editorial writing for jewellery and gemological education, Sarah is the Digital Marketing Executive at Opogo.
Sarah has extensive experience in facilitating the sourcing of industry research, editing copy, writing web content and utilising social media to secure an ever-growing social audience.
Sarah is the voice of Opogo across all our social channels.